Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Book Design and Photo's of Recent Projects

My friend Elizabeth has just asked me to create another wedding album and a few baby books. So I've decided to do things a little different this time. I'm going to make an accordion album like the cigar box book (you can see that on the flicker page.) And the baby books are going to be about half the size of an 8.5x11 piece of paper, but the spine will be at the top instead of on the side like a regular book. The pages will flip upwards. Stay tuned for some pictures of those!

I promised a LONG time ago that I would include more pics of my 'mystery project' once it was completed. What was I working on?! Well....it was a wedding album for my mom. I used a recycled expandable file and sewed pages into it. I've included some pictures below!

Front Cover(left), View of the spine(right)
Pages(left), Inside Cover(right)
Example of inside pages


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...