Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Owl'll Bet You've Never Seen This Before

This is another one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" moments.  I love decorating for Halloween but I know that Halloween isn't everyone's 'thing.'  On the other hand, this cute owl is a perfect way to decorate for Halloween without' decorating'!  Owls are so popular right now, plus its environmentally friendly, and would look great with any decor I think.  I find that the problem with a lot of trash to craft projects is that they turn out cheesy or even....tacky (the dreaded T word).  But I simply love this idea!  Its actually really creative...did I mention that I'm kicking myself for not thinking of this first?!

Originally Found on Pinterest.  Available for purchase at Etsy



Head on over to Altered Perception on Etsy and pick one up for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...