This is the second Wednesday in a row that I have skipped Possible Pinteresting Wednesday. I'm so sorry guys! It has been a rough two weeks for me. I don't have any tutorials for you today but what I do have are some goodies!
I have been meaning to do this for a long time and today I finally decided I should do it. I'm passing on my collection of vintage papers to you. That's right....I have started to clean out my craft supplies (I have waaaay too many) and I came across some awesome and beautiful paper deep in the belly of my craft closet.
So for you, my awesome readers, I offer this gift! From now until December 20th, I'm running a contest for a free scrap pack giveaway to one of you. That's 50+ vintage papers!
How do you enter this contest you may be asking? Well simple! There are several ways to enter, and each one of these will get you an entry into the contest (thats 6 entries per person!)
1. All you need to do is leave a comment on this post about something you would like to see right here on the LPD blog. Also leave an email address so that we can contact you if you win!
2. Like us on Facebook AND leave a comment there as well about something you'd like to see me do or try out here on the blog.
3. Subscribe to our blog by email.
4. Spread the word about this post on twitter (follow us and include the tag #lonelyfreebies in your tweet)
5. Blog about this post on your blog (2 entries).
6. Share this post with your friends on Facebook.
On December 20th, I'll pick a winner and get your pack to you before Christmas!
Can't wait that long? Well head on over to the Lonely Paper shop on Etsy and grab one ..or two...or three for yourself!