Monday, November 30, 2009

Crafters Block

I have completed stage one of my super secret project! Ok you guessed it....its a book! Hm...but what kind of book?! To fill the inside, I'm searching google and other places to find some cool layouts. I'm not so good when it comes to arranging things on the page. So I'm cheating a little. There are so many people out there who constantly churn out great designs. I have no idea how they do it. But I figure this would be a good way to get some fresh ideas and figure out new ways to place things on the pages, or even ideas on unusual things that would look good on a page. The layout gallery at Scrapbook.com is a good place to look if you're struggling too. I like the ones that use white space (a large area of blank space on the page).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...