Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Current Projects for January

I wanted to share with yall some of the things I've been working on the past few weeks. Most of them will be available for purchase by the end of this week! I'm very excited...my brain has been buzzing with ideas and I haven't been able to turn it off!

20,000 Leagues: This is a set of cards with matching black envelopes.



Each print comes on an 8.5x11 sheet. Perfect for writing letters. Each page is about the thickness of a regular piece of notebook paper. This will make it easier to fold and fit into envelopes. Look for matching envelopes to come soon too!



These stickers are all customizable. The monogram letters will be available in a variety or bright colors and the crowns will come in muted colors. Each set will be available in a variety of quantities as well. You can ever mix and match if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...