Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Crazy Weekend Followed by a Crazy Week Followed by a Crazy Weekend...

Well you get the idea.

I was tempted to let today be another one of those crazy days, but the guy that lives above me has inspired me to at least check in a post a photo of one of the things I've been working on, and he doesn't even know it.  He is banging on his piano and singing at the top of his lungs.  I applaud you crazy neighbor dude!

So here is a photo of the baby food jack o'lanterns I painted this weekend.  The ghost lanterns are clearly much better than the others.  However, this was my first attempt and I'm pretty proud...mostly that I didn't set the house of fire.



What do you think?!  Possibly I should have painted another coat of the base color and maybe gone over the faces with black paint instead of just the sharpie.  Any ideas?

For the inspiration for this project click on over to Crafts by Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...