Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Can Sleep When I'm Dead....or After This Weekend

It has been a CRAZY weekend and I thought i'd share a few pictures with you guys just for laughs.

Friday....

It started like this:

Bus Butt

And from there I moved onto this:

Paintball Ninja!

It ended like this:


Homemade Cheddar Broccoli Soup.  It was GOOOOOOD! 

Saturday....

Began like this:

Students working on their books in my bookbinding class 
Bookbinding class

Bookbinding class

Then I did this:

tulle used for my Halloween Costume

And helped my mom do this:

Sewing....

And more sewing....


And it turned into this:

Me and my mom.  And THE SKIRT ....you can't see  it very well but soon I will post more pics of the back with the bustle and everything.




Sunday......

Started off with some:

Breakfast
And ended like this:

Nap....a REALLY long nap

And something fun from the previous weekend!  Wrapped Birthday present for a good friend.

Wrapped 5x5 book for a friend's birthday

Shrinky Dink Charm

For a tutorial on how to make the shrinky dink charm seen here...click on over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...