Monday, October 3, 2011

Inconceivable!

So....tonight I'm working hard, typing away and I feel what I can only describe as a 'bubble' on the underside of my laptop.  This is what I found:

Ignore the ugly socks.....I was moisturizing! 

The rubber bottom is separating from the rest of the computer.  My macbook is less than 2 years old.  I'm sooooo not impressed!  So tomorrow I'm taking it into the apple store and hopefully they will tell me they can fix it for free and then hand me a new iPad for my trouble (ha!).  

So...long story short, I may be absent for a few days depending on how long it takes them to fix this mess.  The good news is that I have pre-written and scheduled a few posts!  As soon as I get back here I have some really fun stuff lined up so...see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...