Friday, October 28, 2011

Goodbye to October and a Special 'Thank You' to You

October truly is my favorite month of the year.  And even though I live in Texas, where it doesn't get cold and stay cold until the very last days of October, I try to cram in as much "fall-ness" into every moment I possibly can.  It seems like October passes by faster and faster each year, this year being no exception.  Honestly, this makes me a tad sad now that I really think about it.

Fallen leaves carpet
Via Kenboo  Cutest kid ever!
However, there is some good news!  I will be going out of town this weekend to celebrate Halloween with the most amazing group of International students.  We will be partying down in New Orleans!  I've always wanted to spend Halloween here, in one of the most haunted cities in America.  I'm so excited to see all the history and mystery that surrounds this southern gem.

I plan to keep you all abreast of my comings and goings over the weekend, complete with silly videos and  tons of photos.  With that said, this is my ...dare I say it?....official post of October.  (sad face)

I want to thank all my readers that have stopped by this month!  The LPD blog have seen tremendous growth over the month of October and I attribute that all to yall coming out to witness/participate/frown upon my madness!

On to my next piece of business:  Does anyone know of any good linky parties going on during the month of November?  If so, please leave a comment below!  

LPD will be having a linky party as well!  Since Christmas now officially begins on November first (According to Macy's...and Starbucks....and...well you get the idea....is it just me or does this get earlier and earlier every year?!), we will be kicking off the month of November with a Christmas preparation linky party.  How do you prepare for Christmas?  Do you have something unique or interesting you can share with others?  What Christmas traditions do you have?  I will be providing more details to this at the beginning of next week, so come back and join in the fun!

Thank you again everyone and goodbye October.  I miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...